Some years ago a major publishing executive said, "our most important assets go down the elevators every night".
An American Management Association (AMA) survey reported over 30% of job applicants tested by major US corporations lacked skills for the jobs they sought. Moreover, the survey concluded that today's business environment required a more robust employee skill set.
To compete in today's global business environment, you must provide for ongoing training and facilitate lifelong learning. Training and development is one way of challenging your employees, increase their productivity and provide a more fulfilling work environment.
flexstudy.com provides an online platform to meet your training need by making available American Management Association Communication self study courses, the leader in business training and development.
A online training program can be developed and tailored to your specific corporate needs. From finance to marketing, leadership to human resources, sales to general business-we can work with you to develop your program. There are over 150 available courses and we are adding to the online selection weekly.
What are the benefits?
- A more skilled work force provides greater productivity.
- Practical information and skill building that can be applied immediately in the work place.
- A cost effective training program that allows even the smallest corporation to participate.
- A program that is flexible and convenient - The courses are available anywhere, online. They are self-paced, with no need to plan around a class time.
- A program that recognizes achievement with the issuance of Continuing Education Units (CEU).
How does it work?
- Identify training needs.
- Chose courses to meet those needs.
- Establish requirements for corporate certification.
- You establish the pace and environment. It can be formal with trainer participation or informal with employees learning on their own.
What courses are available?
- Look at the online catalog for courses currently available to the public or click here for a full listing of courses that can be made available for your program.
How can I get more information?