Welcome to flexstudy.com, a self-study site bringing you quality online courses written and designed by the American Management Association. You get the latest management information, "how-to" explanations, practical examples, and real solutions to your daily challenges.
The courses bring up-to-date, real world solutions for today's business challenges. Individuals, corporations and institutions can all benefit from these time proven materials. Each online course is filled with practical exercises relating the underlying theory to your every day work environment. Our approach to the training material enables employees to immediately apply their course work to the job.
- Practical - Not just theory, but a practical informational approach to solving your every day challenges. Exercises that allow you to apply theory to your specific work environment.
- Flexible - Choose from convenient online self study formats that let you study on your own time and at your own pace. For the more traditional employees the training material may be printed to create a binder and used for future reference.
- Measurable - Measure your knowledge with a variety of testing components, such as pre-test, post-test, chapter exercises, chapter review questions and case studies.
- Cost-effective - Reduce costs by eliminating travel and time out of the office.
- Recognized - American Management Association Continuing Education Units give you immediate recognition for your career development efforts and allow you to build a permanent record of your accomplishments.
This Month's Training Tip: Planning and Managing Change
Six Key Competencies For Change Leaders
Organizations need change leaders who take responsibility for planning and managing change. Change leaders can come from anywhere in the organization. They are individuals in leadership roles, from team leaders to first-level supervisors to senior managers, who initiate, lead, and implement change. Change leaders make sure they do certain things to successfully lead organizational change. Each of these areas is important and, in the aggregate, will enable you to be an effective change leader. More...
Finance For Managers